AI For CDI Solution – CorroClarity
AI Automated Query Compliance & Tailored Education
AI Solution for Clinical Documentation Integrity
The CorroHealth AI solution for Clinical Documentation Integrity generates compliant queries and manages the process of the organization’s escalation model.
Additionally, as queries are submitted, the AI solution will compile tailored physician training from:
- An education library of documentation training materials and modules
- Insights from appropriate peer physician documentation
Tailored training is delivered to those physicians who maintain higher volumes of patients but fall within the lower percentiles related to CMI for relative peers.
Consumable Sessions & Physician CMEs
Trainings are delivered in 3 to 5-minute segments with continued tailoring of content through the AI solution.
Physicians are provided Point of Care CMEs (AMA PRA Category 1) accumulated in 0.5 increments. These CMEs accumulate within the CorroHealth solution for the physician. Completion of a brief 1 min survey to “claim” the credits provides access to their CME certificate to download as a PDF and/or print.
Enabling Physician Led Teams
The AI solution for CDI is combined with reviews and queries by a Physician Team. This team consists of two key members including:
- A physician performing the post-bill reviews of identified encounter and writing compliant queries
- A senior Coding Quality Expert (CQE) maintaining proper coding and clinical guideline perspective
Request Your Analysis
CorroHealth will perform a complimentary review of records to determine AI solution impact to your CMI. Our complimentary review encompasses both coding and CDI quality to capture the true clinical picture of each encounter. This includes:
- Pertinent Coding Elements
- Query Compliance
- Current physician documentation practices to assess the potential need for education
- Documentation improvement and the potential financial impact of the identified issues